Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Dy 27 A Character you want to play in the future

I would quite like to play a higher level wizard.  I always seem to start off with the level one wuss, and I know they can get quite a lot more powerful as they level up, but I've never gotten that far and never played in a campaign where we started off at higher levels.  It could be quite a lot of fun.  So I would say that yes a powerful wizard would be the character I want to play.  I've used powerful NPC wizards in a few games as a DM, and they are one of my goto "bad asses", provided they have a few minions they can use as fodder.

As a side note, while looking for interesting wizard pics I found this article

This spells trouble! Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361852/Grey-School-Wizardry-Real-life-Dumbledore-opens-worlds-wizard-school.html

No comments:

Post a Comment