Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 12 - Blog Hop Challenge

First store you bought gaming supplies at does it still exist.  I'm not going to mention the name of the store as I"m fairly pissed off at them still.  They are still open, and have been for awhile.  I went in there a little while ago just to look around and see what was there.  A guy asked me if he could help me, and I said No, I was just looking at this point and hadn't been in the store in a few years.  I wandered around for about 20 mins, not planning on buying anything.  This is me, I like to look first, think about stuff and go back, that's the way I buy things.  Anyways, as I was leaving the guy said to me on my way out "well see you in a couple of years"... tongue in cheek.  fuck him man.


No comments:

Post a Comment