Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 16, 17, 18, 19 - Blog Hop Challenge

Might as well do a whole wack of these.

Do you remember your first edition war? who won? - Never had a fight about this, mostly cuz I've stuck with OSR & like minded people.

First time you heard D&D was some how evil? - I have to say that I love the fact that parents supported me playing this, they never once thought it was evil, and they promoted me to be creative!  One of my cousins first got me into D&D and then later turned fairly religious, he took issue with D&D later on in life, and discussed it with me.  It fell on deaf ears.

First gaming convention you've been to? - I've never went to a con, and I would love to go one day, there is one in Winnipeg, but its fairly expensive to goto.  I have gone to quite a few comic con's however, and they are usually playing RPG's in one corner of the room.  More often than not its magic or warhammer, not a lot of actual D&D goes on.  Usually because I'm only there for a short time, I don't jump into any games although I've always wanted to.  maybe next year.

First gamer who annoyed the hell out of you? - I do like doing this Blog challenges, but most of these questions I can't really answer as I haven't played long enough I suppose.  I have never had a gamer annoy me as of yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment