Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review Of Tomb Of Gardag - From warbeneaththeearth.blogspot.ca

Let me start out by saying that this is an endearing project.  It was clearly written by someone who has a lot of fun playing RPGs and wants others to derive enjoyment from his work.  To the extent that payment is requested, I think it's fair to assume that Ward is only seeking to cover the costs involved in taking his DM notes and converting them into a product that someone else could use.  But that's where the problem begins.
READ MORE HERE

Due to this review, I am working on changes to Gardag, hopefully they will be appreciated by the reviewer.  And I wholeheartedly appreciate the notes.  It is coming along.

Tomorrow I'll post the last review.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to take constructive criticism as it was intended. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete