Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

The toadstools is a bit quiet

The three toadstools is currently under renovations! (Well not the actual Inn, but my place of residence).  I'm currently in deep writing mode right now.  I had a wonderful time this afternoon surfing drivethrurpg for stock art, and I found a few gems! Here is a sample of one that I was looking at.

In the meantime, work continues on the "return of the blue baron".  It's getting there, I think we have about 20 or so rooms left to go.  If you are up to writing a room, jump on into the community and grab one!

I finished up version 2.0 of "dusty door" and its now available for download on OBS.  If you feel so obliged go on over and grab a copy! And if you like it, add a review or a few stars.

I am supposed to play some 5e this weekend, I however have a recording session so I won't be able to make it.  As far as old school games are concerned there's nothing really going on.  I am hoping to get up and running and maybe play a few one shots online as soon as our house is done. 

7 months of renovations is 5 months to long, we can however see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And in music news, the Ash Hats got together this past weekend and recorded a punk rock cover of Paul Abdul's "Straight Up" and Social Distortions "I was wrong".  Whenever those go up on soundcloud I'll let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment