Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Great Review from Gothridge Manor

I just got an amazing review from Gothridge Manor on my latest adventure "The Overrun Mines" http://gothridgemanor.blogspot.ca/2014/08/review-overrun-mines.html

The great thing about getting reviews is that it brings to light little things that you can do better.  For example on my maps, I need to figure out a way to darken them a bit.  The map for the overrun mines was drawn in pencil, I have been using quite a bit darker of a pen for some new maps.  I will keep that in mind in the future.

I appreciate the fact that Tim states that the adventure can be up and running in 5 minutes, that has been my goal, not to over complicate things as well to allow DM's to place adventures into existing campaigns.   I plan to continue that.


No comments:

Post a Comment