Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Easter Eggs

I already posted this on google plus, but I figured its also a bit of a blog post as well.  I love easter eggs! I like catching those little references in video games, and RPG's that relate to other things.  I just finished reading thru all of the easter eggs in the Oblivion video game (which I've been highly addicted to again lately).  http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Easter_Eggs

Here is the definition from the site - Easter Eggs are secrets that the developers put in games to give people a laugh when they find them (provided that they understand the joke or reference)

As I spent most yesterday mapping and thinking about the enormity project, A few easter eggs popped into my head.  Of course you'll have to grab a copy of it when its out to catch these funny little things, but I assure you they will be worth a laugh and in some cases a smile.  

At this point I have 6 maps done, I am not quite sure if I need 6 or 8 more yet.  There was a recent discussion about mega dungeons that Dyson posted about, that gave me a few extra ideas for what a "mega dungeon is".  

Once I get the whole thing mapped, I am going to finish writing the rest of the module.  I started with all of the factions and have since added a few more.  I have a introduction and the first map all filled out, as well as some NPC's figured out.  Its coming along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment