Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

A.D.D is a pain in the arse!

Taking today off as I'm not feeling quite right.  I tend to get these wonderful panic attacks that creep up on me.  Yesterday was one such case.  However that's besides the point.  Since I'm taking a "take a break day", I plan to spend an inordinate amount of time working on some mapping and writing.  The last little while my brain has been filled with all kinds of random project ideas.  Of course there is projects I haven't finished yet.  What I've decided to do is to basically allow my brain to flow when these come up.  Rather than beating myself up that "I should do this before I start this", I've decided its far easier to just start working on the new something and take it to the farthest point that I can, and then move on.

That said I've got an idea for a bunch of Samurai's and I have to finish drawing 3 more sewer maps for my project with +Thaumiel Nerub

So that'll be the plan today.



No comments:

Post a Comment