Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Bit of an update to the Crimhuck map

I'm going to spend a bit of time creating hexes for the different sections of the map using autorealm.  Then it will be time to re draw this whole thing by hand.

Still working on the writing component of this.  It's coming along.  My guess is I will take everything I've written, have a read thru and change a few things.

As well I am going to start working on the bestiary of monsters within Crimhuck.  The thought in my head is to stay away from typical fantasy & mythological creatures for this.  Something a bit different, something that has probably already been done before.  Whatever the case it's floating my current boat.

Also because I don't have much if anything happening at lunch I decided to fart around with layout ideas, thanks to the wonderful "TSR layout guide", going with a 1e kinda feel






















No comments:

Post a Comment